Socionics Forums

Socionics Forums (http://www.socionics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ramble Mumble (http://www.socionics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ***Introduce Yourself Thread*** (http://www.socionics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=410)

shadowpuppet 06/06/2008 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vibration (Post 10998)
biofeedback systems of course what do you think?

I'm not sure about that, and I've only seen them being used for testing by certain educational institutions...as far as I know they are only available as a prosthetic device for paralysis.

Embroglio 13/06/2008 07:36 PM

Hi guys, My name is Felipe, I'm a spanish-speaker so excuse my english. And I'm not sure about my type.

Kanerou 13/06/2008 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Embroglio (Post 12066)
Hi guys, My name is Felipe, I'm a spanish-speaker so excuse my english. And I'm not sure about my type.

No problem. Excuse our Spanish. :D

We'd be happy to help you out. By "we", I mean them. I try not to do too much, as I don't want to make an error. Anyway, welcome! Enjoy the forum.

Dego 13/06/2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowpuppet (Post 11005)
I'm not sure about that, and I've only seen them being used for testing by certain educational institutions...as far as I know they are only available as a prosthetic device for paralysis.

I know what you mean. It is like an ultrasound screamed out by the eagle to microcrack the absorbing reptile so its tender when it is time for dinner! :)

Embroglio 14/06/2008 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanerou (Post 12068)
No problem. Excuse our Spanish. :D

We'd be happy to help you out. By "we", I mean them. I try not to do too much, as I don't want to make an error. Anyway, welcome! Enjoy the forum.

Wow, thank you. No problem, I don't know much too, but I'm going to be here for a while.

RSV3 14/06/2008 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Embroglio (Post 12143)
Wow, thank you. No problem, I don't know much too, but I'm going to be here for a while.

Hey Embroglio, welcome. :)
So how'd you get interested in socionics?

Embroglio 17/06/2008 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSV3 (Post 12144)
Hey Embroglio, welcome. :)
So how'd you get interested in socionics?

Well, I was attracted by MBTI's theory, but I feel that socionics is more consistent, structurally more elaborated. That's why I ended here.

RSV3 17/06/2008 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Embroglio (Post 12529)
Well, I was attracted by MBTI's theory, but I feel that socionics is more consistent, structurally more elaborated. That's why I ended here.

So any idea what type you are?

Embroglio 17/06/2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSV3 (Post 12530)
So any idea what type you are?

I think I'm extroverted. In the MBTI's test my results were INTJ but I think there's a mistake. I believe I'm ESTj, because I like to work, take responsability and also I'm very impatient with time-people.

Cyclops 17/06/2008 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Embroglio (Post 12608)
I think I'm extroverted. In the MBTI's test my results were INTJ but I think there's a mistake. I believe I'm ESTj, because I like to work, take responsability and also I'm very impatient with time-people.

Haha you could be or maybe ENTj? Welcome though dude! :D

kensi 17/06/2008 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Embroglio (Post 12608)

that sound like Prom to me.:D

Embroglio 18/06/2008 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyclops (Post 12609)
Haha you could be or maybe ENTj? Welcome though dude! :D

Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kensi (Post 12623)
that sound like Prom to me.:D

Who is Prom? Prometheus?

Kanerou 19/06/2008 10:19 PM

Yes, he's referring to Prometheus.

OmniOrb 17/07/2008 06:27 PM

Hi. I'm OmniOrb. I'm 22, live in the states , and i'm an ISTP in MBTI and an ISTp in socionics. I tend to stick with Socionics, seems more systematic.

I'm not really good at talking about myself, but, I plan to hang around here a little.

Sirena 18/07/2008 01:35 AM

Hi OmniOrb!

And hello everyone! I've been stopping by the forum a little here and there for a couple of weeks now...so I wanted to formally introduce myself. I've known about socionics for about 3 months now and believe myself to be ENFp- Fi subtype. This type definitely makes the most sense for me and I feel very much at home with Deltas. I <3 ISTps. ;) I hope to hang around here for a while and get to know most of you. It seems like I'm never 100% sure of my type...or much anything else for that matter. I find myself questioning and re-assessing things on a pretty continuous basis. So, if at any point anyone has validation or refutation of my self-typing, please feel free to share. I'm always open to new opinions and ways of viewing things. I might considering creating a thread for this purpose at some point. Although I guess part of my behavior will become apparent as I interact more with some of you. Anyway, later! :)

ISFP_male 21/07/2008 08:04 PM

Howdy everybody!

Howdy everyone, I am an male ISFP!

Cyclops 22/07/2008 05:36 PM

Salutations to you! :)

Banter 22/07/2008 07:43 PM

Hi all!

I'm from Germany and found this forum by accident. According to some tests I did for fun it seems I'm an ISTP / ISFP hybrid.

I'm not into introducing myself, so that's all at least for now. :)

SG 22/07/2008 09:07 PM

Woohoo, SX!

omertop 22/07/2008 10:19 PM

I'm an INFP - and that's not a simple educated guess, I've taken the Myers-Briggs test on two occasions.:cool: