Socionics Forums

Socionics Forums (http://www.socionics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ramble Mumble (http://www.socionics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Your Ideal vs. Real Type Test . . . (http://www.socionics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1398)

Elevate 26/09/2009 08:35 PM

Your Ideal vs. Real Type Test . . .

Here is a test which identifies and compares your real type to your ideal type (what you would like to be):

stanprollyright 26/09/2009 09:00 PM

ideal type - ENTJ, real type - ENFP

Elevate 26/09/2009 09:46 PM

Real Type - INFJ / Ideal Type - ISTJ

shadowpuppet 27/09/2009 02:14 AM

ideal type - INTJ, real type - INTJ

I score INTJ pretty much exclusively

bigwhitesquare 27/09/2009 05:09 AM

Real: INFJ
Ideal: ESTJ

Well not really, but it's interesting that the real and the ideal types make a duality relation.

king 28/09/2009 10:30 PM

Reasonably interesting.
Ideal was ENTJ. Real was ENFP.
I think the ideal me would be more organised and tidy etc.
I suppose my spontaneity would be the trade off though. I'm not sure that's a price I'm willing to pay right now.

CrashingDiamond 29/09/2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanprollyright (Post 19040)

Almost the same. Apparently I want to nearly be what I am not... :( Which I personally don't think is a good thing.

ideal type - ESTJ, real type - ENFP

I think what is is with me, is that I don't want to be so disorganized. It really gets me into a lot of trouble and makes things very difficult. However, it's part of who I am and something I can't really change unless I work hard at it. I also don't want to be so feeling, sometimes. I am extremely affect by the emotions around me, and the emotions I experience are always very powerful. If I am happy, I am ecstatic. If I am sad, I am miserable and painful. Etc. I wish I could be more 'tough-minded' and less caring. Hmm.

Kanerou 30/09/2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigwhitesquare (Post 19046)
Real: INFJ
Ideal: ESTJ

Well not really, but it's interesting that the real and the ideal types make a duality relation.

Since this is a Jungian type test, that's not necessarily true; the INFJ would be NiFe, and the ESTJ TeSi.

heaven 29/11/2009 03:20 PM

ideal type - INFP, real type - INFJ
Yes, that seems to be true. :)

Kittykat 29/11/2009 08:45 PM

Suzzy 29/11/2009 11:00 PM

ideal type - INFJ, real type - INFJ

Prometheus 29/11/2009 11:31 PM

The test is not very good, it is at least below average in accuracy.

Elevate 30/11/2009 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prometheus (Post 20412)

. . . . . . . .

Cyclops 30/11/2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prometheus (Post 20412)

Maybe for you, but here it's the best test i've ever seen, i've had about 300 (298) people sit it and it give the exact correct result for actual type and ideal type for 283 of them, now how's that for a bit of bully, hmmmm?

http://www.darts.co.uk/images/pro_bully_cabinet.jpg

Prometheus 30/11/2009 06:51 PM

The test is good if you want to know which type you want to be or the type you think you might be, but it is not very good at determining your correct type. Most other tests are more accurate in that respect, including RSV3s which is clearly superior to this one.

Cyclops 30/11/2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prometheus (Post 20422)
The test is good if you want to know which type you want to be or the type you think you might be, but it is not very good at determining your correct type. Most other tests are more accurate in that respect, including RSV3s which is clearly superior to this one.

If that isn't sarcasm, then it's delusion :eek: ;)

On the other tests, the test that that Russian guy posted - I can't remember his name, is quite a superior test - much better than RSV3's and probably a little better than Ricks test.

However, none of them can tell you your ideal and your correct type, so this one's much better.

stanprollyright 30/11/2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyclops (Post 20423)
On the other tests, the test that that Russian guy posted - I can't remember his name, is quite a superior test - much better than RSV3's and probably a little better than Ricks test.

His name's like Sergei something, right?

RSV3 30/11/2009 09:00 PM

Here were my results: ideal type - ENTJ, real type - INTJ

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyclops (Post 20423)
If that isn't sarcasm, then it's delusion :eek: ;)

My test is pure awesome, so I think you must be wrong.

Cyclops 01/12/2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanprollyright (Post 20424)

No, I might do a search of it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSV3 (Post 20425)
Here were my results: ideal type - ENTJ, real type - INTJ

My test is pure awesome, so I think you must be wrong.

It seemed OK to start with, I was pleasantly suprised that it predicted my sub type correctly, but I had concerns that the questions would not be of use to one who is not knowledgable of socioncs, however when you revamped it, the results were terrible, I don't know what condition it's in now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanprollyright (Post 20424)

Ferzen

http://www.socionics.com/forums/show...highlight=test

I don't think SG's main test is that good, here's the order of performance: The 4 dichotomy short turbo is very good and the turbo XL is average, but the long test with normal and reversed mode gives many people inaccurate results, and when you add in the time it takes it becomes quite lacklustre and not that worthwhile to perform.

stanprollyright 01/12/2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyclops (Post 20449)
Ferzen

http://www.socionics.com/forums/show...highlight=test

I don't think SG's main test is that good, here's the order of performance: The 4 dichotomy short turbo is very good and the turbo XL is average, but the long test with normal and reversed mode gives many people inaccurate results, and when you add in the time it takes it becomes quite lacklustre and not that worthwhile to perform.

I thought you were joking.