Socionics Forums

Socionics Forums (http://www.socionics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ramble Mumble (http://www.socionics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Does intpwurm sound better than intjwurm? (http://www.socionics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=871)

shadowpuppet 06/06/2008 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanerou (Post 10985)
I enjoy Mario music, but as of right now, I'm listening to Mega Man remixes. There are some wonderful ones I listen to while I write. Please remind me, and I'll see if I can stick up the playlist on my Livejournal. Do you have samples? :D

I used to have this amazing techno remix of Mario together with NIN's Closer, it was almost as good as the original but I lost it when my computer crashed...I don't have any clips with me, but I'll try to dig up some of the better ones and post them.

Kanerou 06/06/2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowpuppet (Post 10986)
I used to have this amazing techno remix of Mario together with NIN's Closer, it was almost as good as the original but I lost it when my computer crashed...I don't have any clips with me, but I'll try to dig up some of the better ones and post them.

Yay. :D (space)

shadowpuppet 06/06/2008 11:20 PM

I tried to post some of my music but for some reason the html tags didn't work, it may have been the flash.

Kanerou 07/06/2008 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowpuppet (Post 10988)
I tried to post some of my music but for some reason the html tags didn't work, it may have been the flash.

Ah. Do you have somewhere online (a journal, perhaps) where you display them?

shadowpuppet 07/06/2008 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanerou (Post 11016)
Ah. Do you have somewhere online (a journal, perhaps) where you display them?

This song is a popular one (and the one I've made the most money off of by digital distribution). It's the kind of electronic swing I like to make...I gigged with a jazz band for three years and I love goa trance but that upbeat 'Metallica' rhythm is still kicking underneath it all...

Kanerou 07/06/2008 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowpuppet (Post 11027)
This song is a popular one (and the one I've made the most money off of by digital distribution). It's the kind of electronic swing I like to make...I gigged with a jazz band for three years and I love goa trance but that upbeat 'Metallica' rhythm is still kicking underneath it all...

Can't get to it right now. Hopefully, I'll remember on Monday.

shadowpuppet 07/06/2008 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanerou (Post 11030)
Can't get to it right now. Hopefully, I'll remember on Monday.

Ok, let me know what you think!

RSV3 07/06/2008 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowpuppet (Post 11027)
This song is a popular one (and the one I've made the most money off of by digital distribution). It's the kind of electronic swing I like to make...I gigged with a jazz band for three years and I love goa trance but that upbeat 'Metallica' rhythm is still kicking underneath it all...

Sounded pretty good to me. :dj:

shadowpuppet 07/06/2008 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSV3 (Post 11076)
Sounded pretty good to me. :dj:

Thanks bro, that means a lot to me.

shadowpuppet 07/06/2008 05:16 AM

I guess that this might make a pretty good theme song for a video game level in some of the newer fast-paced environments, but I've never considered using it that way...I kind of wrote it all at once - I got the main idea for it stuck in my head while I was serving customers at work and wrote it all down when I came home many years ago...

kensi 07/06/2008 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowpuppet (Post 11107)
I guess that this might make a pretty good theme song for a video game level in some of the newer fast-paced environments, but I've never considered using it that way...I kind of wrote it all at once - I got the main idea for it stuck in my head while I was serving customers at work and wrote it all down when I came home many years ago...

pitch it to EA or Sony or something !

shadowpuppet 07/06/2008 04:12 PM

I'd rather incorporate it into own of my own games and pitch the whole thing...

Do you think I might be LIE, or ILE?

SG 07/06/2008 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowpuppet (Post 11160)
I'd rather incorporate it into own of my own games and pitch the whole thing...

Do you think I might be LIE, or ILE?

I made my first computer game when I was 16 or something. It was called 15 treasures and was written in basic with no proper graphics whatsoever, instead everything was built with ASCII. You had to run around collecting treasures and had a time limit. You could grab more than 1 treasure at a time but you would become heavier and the bridges were programmed to take that into account, so your chances that a bridge would collapse were increasing. Also if you went over the same bridge more than once it would become weaker etc. There were dangers, like traps with spiders etc. I even went to the extent of making cut scenes when you were getting eaten or falling through. I think there was even some very simple beep music in it lol. This game died with the tape I saved it on. The end.

Cyclops 07/06/2008 06:18 PM

Haha I remember writing an adventure game with an adventure game writer called QUILL I believe. In the game you basically had to work out how to get out of this big science base which masquaraded as a mansion, and it was filled with all sorts of bad puns like 'the button is depressed' when you pressed a button haha. Yeah mines was lost with the tape.

shadowpuppet 07/06/2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SG (Post 11180)
I made my first computer game when I was 16 or something. It was called 15 treasures and was written in basic with no proper graphics whatsoever, instead everything was built with ASCII. You had to run around collecting treasures and had a time limit. You could grab more than 1 treasure at a time but you would become heavier and the bridges were programmed to take that into account, so your chances that a bridge would collapse were increasing. Also if you went over the same bridge more than once it would become weaker etc. There were dangers, like traps with spiders etc. I even went to the extent of making cut scenes when you were getting eaten or falling through. I think there was even some very simple beep music in it lol. This game died with the tape I saved it on. The end.

Nice...my first games were written in Q-Basic and were text-based too (or had very poor graphics - mostly blinking dots and colored shapes)...I have used The Games Factory 2 quite extensively to produce quality video games of all types, and I intend to learn to write flash when I have time...

shadowpuppet 07/06/2008 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SG (Post 10184)
BTW IntjWurm, you look kinda INTpish on that photo. Do you have more photos? And are you left-handed?

After looking at the examples at http://www.typelab.ru/en/1.1.types/index.html, I think that you right -

I VI INTpishly...

Using :Nis: I have discovered these traits among NTs:

LIEs imply a 'How surprising, I totally agree!' stance.
ILEs will seem to express a 'Duh, no kidding!' sentiment.
ILIs have this distinctive 'No way, you're crazy!' look about them.
LIIs offer a 'Probably not, have you considered this?' expression (or none).

SG 07/06/2008 09:33 PM

How do you know if those are INTps on the photos, I know I don't.

shadowpuppet 07/06/2008 09:37 PM

I just assumed that they were because clicking on one picture would lead to more similar ones (all labeled INTp) and distinct from the other types...I suppose that there could be minor type errors, but probably not universally. However I am not an expert in VI, so I could be wrong.

shadowpuppet 10/06/2008 03:55 AM

Ok, VI me!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=35863662

RSV3 10/06/2008 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowpuppet (Post 11619)

Yes, intpwurm does sound better than intjwurm. ;)

what'd the16types say about this video and your type in general (I'm too lazy to use my Te at this point and go check out the other thread myself). Except for the inductive reasoning reference you made which is more INTj. But I like all your arguments/discussion/observations about skepticism even though I don't adhere to the philosophy of being skeptical of everything.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 SOCIONICS.COM