Socionics Forums

Socionics Forums (http://www.socionics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ramble Mumble (http://www.socionics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ***Introduce Yourself Thread*** (http://www.socionics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=410)

Kanerou 18/07/2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlc (Post 17807)
Hi there, just thought i'd say hello! I'm totally new to this forum posting lark but found you guys and it looked interesting. Life's a little in a state of flux, to put it mildly at the moment, so my questioning of everything at the moment led me to do the MB test and found myself to be INFP, so i'm just here to learn a little more about my type and how that affects my relationship. maxi :)

Welcome! You may or may not be IEI (INFp) in Socionics, since there is no smooth catch-all conversion. Making a type thread is your best bet. Anyway, welcome to the forum! Good to have you. :)

pgroxursox 21/07/2009 07:07 PM

Hi, I'm Pgroxursox. I use to come on a lot but have been rather busy lately. My interest has sparked up again and I'm really hoping that I will settle on which type I actually am. I'm debating between ESFj and ESFp. I'm still pretty new to all the concepts of socionics but am willing and hoping to learn. :)

Arctures 24/07/2009 02:59 AM

sup socionics, first time caller long time listener

I rediscovered socionics a few months ago and found it to be an interesting subject. As such, I've been doing some self-study for a while, and since my interest hasn't waned in the interim several months I feel that I'll stick around.

I believe myself to be INFj, although I fear that my T may be more prominent than previously estimated.

end

JWC3 24/07/2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arctures (Post 17852)

i rediscovered socionics a few months ago and found it to be an interesting subject. As such, i've been doing some self-study for a while, and since my interest hasn't waned in the interim several months i feel that i'll stick around.

I believe myself to be infj, although i fear that my t may be more prominent than previously estimated.

End

rawr! Death!

stanprollyright 24/07/2009 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctures (Post 17852)

'Sup?

Quote:

I rediscovered socionics a few months ago and found it to be an interesting subject. As such, I've been doing some self-study for a while, and since my interest hasn't waned in the interim several months I feel that I'll stick around.

Welcome!

Quote:

I believe myself to be INFj

Yay! Another Delta!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JWC3 (Post 17852)
rawr! Death!

Don't listen to JWC3, he's your conflictor and is never going to like you. I'm your mirror, so I like you fine :D

Quote:

although I fear that my T may be more prominent than previously estimated.

So you're probably Ne subtype.

Quote:

end

Banter 24/07/2009 10:18 PM

Quote:

I believe myself to be INFj, although I fear that my T may be more prominent than previously estimated.

end

:welcome: Arctures!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JWC3 (Post 17854)
rawr! Death!

WOW! Side-effect of missing school? :D

... and welcome back Pg!

Arctures 25/07/2009 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanprollyright (Post 17858)
Don't listen to JWC3, he's your conflictor and is never going to like you. I'm your mirror, so I like you fine :D

that's fine, my best friend is a self-professed ESTp so I can deal with it D:

also I have no idea about subtypes so I'm just gonna remove all evidence of speculation about it from my signature

JWC3 26/07/2009 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctures (Post 17862)
that's fine, my best friend is a self-professed ESTp so I can deal with it D:

also I have no idea about subtypes so I'm just gonna remove all evidence of speculation about it from my signature

If socionics teaches us anything it's that one of you is mistyped. GAY-RUN-TEED!

Sheenster 17/08/2009 04:14 AM

I'm Sheenster (I happen to bear quite a resemblance to Charlie Sheen). I've tested into an ESTp most of time, but I have gotten an ESFp once.

Socionics does interest me quite a bit, thought it was a bit lame when I heard about it. Turned out to be very interesting.

V.I'ing especially.

I know nothing of sub-types or any of the deeper levels of Socionics yet, but I'd like to look into them.

Kanerou 17/08/2009 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheenster (Post 18035)
I'm Sheenster (I happen to bear quite a resemblance to Charlie Sheen). I've tested into an ESTp most of time, but I have gotten an ESFp once.

Socionics does interest me quite a bit, thought it was a bit lame when I heard about it. Turned out to be very interesting.

V.I'ing especially.

I know nothing of sub-types or any of the deeper levels of Socionics yet, but I'd like to look into them.

Welcome!

(filler)

JWC3 17/08/2009 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheenster (Post 18035)

V.I'ing especially.

Dude! Don't do it! It's a trap! Just quit now, while you still have your sanity.

Sheenster 17/08/2009 06:02 AM

I was never sane.

Kanerou 17/08/2009 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JWC3 (Post 18038)
Dude! Don't do it! It's a trap! Just quit now, while you still have your sanity.

*clamps a hand over JWC3's mouth* Ignore him; he's already lost his. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheenster (Post 18039)
I was never sane.

*thumbs up*

Jaskal248 23/08/2009 05:42 AM

Hey guys! I'm Shawn and I am a good friend of Stan and Joe. They have pushed socionics on me in the last few days and I have come to a basic understanding(maybe . . . ). I am a ESFp.

Hi :)

Kanerou 23/08/2009 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaskal248 (Post 18155)
Hey guys! I'm Shawn and I am a good friend of Stan and Joe. They have pushed socionics on me in the last few days and I have come to a basic understanding(maybe . . . ). I am a ESFp.

*chuckles* Welcome.

stanprollyright 23/08/2009 07:40 AM

Quote:

Hi Shawn! How is my unborn child doing?

JWC3 23/08/2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Dude, you are a quick one you are. It took me and stan some time to find the forums button lol We just used the Q&A on the site for like a week and a half before we realized this was here.

Cyclops 23/08/2009 04:33 PM

Hello, nice to see you all again. I hope some of you have been well (those that I know), and the others (that I don't know) have been well too!

Jaskal248 24/08/2009 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanprollyright (Post 18160)
Hi Shawn! How is my unborn child doing?

It was mighty tasty :)

Elevate 25/08/2009 11:31 PM

Hi

For a few months, I've learned quite a bit about personality typing based on Jung's typology. I study communication so I'm interested in seeing how personality theories shape attitudes, thinking, and communication online as well as understanding and framing of people and situations. Self-awareness and self knowledge generally leads to new insights in self-discovery. I've typed as INFP & INFJ, so still not sure how that works. Just learning about socionics. Should be interesting.