Socionics Forums

Socionics Forums (http://www.socionics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ramble Mumble (http://www.socionics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Friedrich Nietzsche (http://www.socionics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1963)

complicater-complexer 30/01/2012 04:40 PM

Friedrich Nietzsche

Has he ever been typed in socionics?

Appleteck 30/01/2012 05:29 PM

Don't know, however he appears to be an ENTp.

Cruiser 30/01/2012 11:53 PM

IEI.

Possible other types: EIE, LII, ILE

complicater-complexer 31/01/2012 03:48 PM

I find it highly unlikely that he was an F type.

He had a very strong logic and little feeling is present in his writings. I don't see how could he be typed as an F type.

serag 31/01/2012 11:48 PM

i think that he is ENFj, and dont ask why :D

complicater-complexer 01/02/2012 08:28 PM

As Carl Sagan said:"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".

jsb'07 03/02/2012 04:07 PM

I don't have a good cryptomemory, but I think beta. He was passionate and burned in fire of protest, and a same time, he was victim. Pain, passion and desperate need for high ideal with forceful devotion, is beta for me.

What's the most favorite Nietczhe quote of others?

HotelStayer 12/03/2012 02:24 AM

Jung considered Nietzsche's thinking as that of an introverted thinking type.

complicater-complexer 12/03/2012 09:09 PM

Yes but Marie Louise Von Franz who is one of his students considers him as an Introverted Intuition type.

Cruiser 13/03/2012 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotelstayer (Post 25531)
jung considered nietzsche's thinking as that of an introverted thinking type.

+

Quote:

Originally Posted by complicater-complexer (Post 25532)
yes but marie louise von franz who is one of his students considers him as an introverted intuition type.

=

lsi / iei

HappyHeart 19/04/2012 09:01 AM

I've always thought that he was an ISTP. I suppose he could be an INTJ, but I don't think he could be anything other than those two types. He was way too independent and stoic to be an E or an F.

I'm pretty sure that most famous philosophers were ISTPs, by the way. Even today, philosophy attracts more ISTPs than any other types. It's funny though, it only attracts the ISTPs who are actively looking for answers, "deeper" ISTPs if you will. Some ISTPs can't stand philosophy because they don't want to over-complicate things...they would rather just stick with there understanding of life and move on.

ENFP is also a natural philosopher; however, we often lack the focus and self-discipline to do all of the reading and writing required to excel in philosophy. A lot of that is because we stay so connected to the outside world. We tend to REALLY get life and people though.

ENTP and INTJ can also be very philosophical. But they can stuggle to remain objective because of their strong self-interest and need to be right, both of which limit their ability/desire to continue to peel the philosophical onion and accept everything they find.

privilege 05/05/2012 09:15 AM

INTj, with all the afferent strengths and problems (including his mental illness).

RSV3 29/05/2012 01:56 AM

I've often seen him typed as a LII.